Welcome to Page Turners. Our multi-author review format is focused primarily on YA literature. We will gladly accept arcs, books, ebooks from authors and publishers. We will be happy to interview authors, host tours, chats and giveaways to promote your book.
Sorry for any inconvenience this may cause, but at this time we are no longer accepting submissions from Self Published Authors.
Our reviews will contain
- Picture of the cover
- Title – linked to purchase
- Release Date
- Publishing company – linked to their site
- Author – linked to their website/blog
- Synopsis(usually taken from authors page, goodreads, or publishers website)
- Our Review
- Our rating system
- We also label with book review, year of review, publisher, how its provided
(Graphics may change, but meaning does not)
You can contact us at email@example.com.
Disclaimer: Since we are a multi-author review blog any one of us may be reviewing your book. Which means, even if you are in direct contact with one of the owners of Page Turners Blog, your book may not be reviewed by them. Reviews are done by reviewer choice only, although we try to review every book we are sent/read, we hold the right not to post a review.
PAYMENT IS NEVER ACCEPTED IN EXCHANGE FOR A REVIEW OR BOOK MENTION. THE RECEIPT OF ARCS IN NO WAY INFLUENCES OR HAS AN IMPACT ON THE OPINIONS EXPRESSED IN THE BOOK REVIEWS POSTED ON PAGE TURNERS BLOG.
The Page Pirates follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Google DoubleClick DART Cookie
Our Advertising Partners
Other Major Website privacy policies can be found here.
Note that The Page Pirates has no access to or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
Third Party Privacy Policies
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites. What Are Cookies?
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity.
The Page Pirates does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Google Docs/ Rafflecopter
We use google docs forms and Rafflecopter to conduct giveaways. The form and subsequent information will be deleted within 6 months of the end of the giveaway.
This policy was updated January 19, 2020
- Contests are open to US residents only – unless otherwise stated.
– If you live outside of the US and choose to enter one of our contests and you win, you’re responsible for postage. Prizes will not be shipped until the postage cost is paid.
- Winners will be chosen using a Rafflecopter widget or random.org unless otherwise noted in the contest rules.
- Stacey and Amber (Pixie) have the final say on all contests.
- We hold the right to substitute prizes as needed.
- You MUST leave us a way to contact you- email in post – filled out profile or you can even email it to us. THIS IS ONLY VALID IF WE DON’T USE AN ENTRY FORM!
- You must be 13 yrs or older to enter any of our contests-(sorry guys it’s the law, just have your mom/dad/older relative enter for you).
- Each contest will have it’s own entry rules. Please see the contest post for how to enter and what the prizes are.
- One entry per person per household.
- Should the prizes come from authors or publishers, you give us the right to share your personal information to a third party.
- If the prize goes unclaimed by the original winner, it will be given away at a later date in our unclaimed prize pack. Unless coming from publisher – then we will re-pick a winner.
- ThePagePirates, authors, studios and publishers are not responsible for lost or damaged prizes.
Please allow up to 6 weeks for your prize to arrive. Some items come from publishers, studios, or their representatives, and may take a few weeks for delivery.